“The best predictor of future health is to create it today”
Starting the Program
In order to measure your progress, you first need to know your current health status. A variety of health assessments may be performed including a measurement of your height and weight which is used for measuring body composition (the ratio of your body fat to your lean muscle mass). Excess body fat can greatly increase your health risks. Conversely, a higher ratio of muscle increases your metabolism and is associated with a lower incidence of illness.
Testing can include the following depending on the case:
- BIA analysis > Bioimpedance Testing
- Functional Testing > Functional Testing
- Other Laboratory Testing > Laboratory Services
Perhaps the most powerful tool in controlling the aging process and restoring vitality is to improve your muscle-to-fat ratio. This does not mean that this is a bodybuilding program in the traditional sense of the word. Nutrition and a healthy diet can give you a workout inside your body, requiring only a simple plan of physical activity to help you reach your health goals. By committing to this program you are taking the first step towards better health.
FirstLine Therapy Components:
Your personalized program includes:
- Initial testing and follow-up testing
- Individual consultations
- A personal FirstLine Therapy Guidebook
- Visits for lifestyle counseling
- Nutritional recommendations
FirstLine Therapy Program
Your personalized program consists of:
- 1 hour case and dietary assessment
- Comprehensive clinical tests
- Initial consultation to review test results, determine your health goals and establish your course of lifestyle therapy
- You will receive a guidebook with instructions and advice about nutritional supplements
- Depending on your case you may be prescribed medicinal foods which act to boost the body’s metabolism, increase muscle and balance blood sugars. > Medicinal Food Information
Download the Forms to begin your FLT program today!
- 30 minute by-monthly visits for lifestyle counseling
- re-testing to evaluate your progress and identify any program adjustments
Ask how you can get started with FirstLine Therapy today!