Weight Loss through Optimizing Body Composition
“A therapeutic lifestyle is the most powerful tool there is to positively impact your health for a lifetime.”
Good Health for now and for the Future
Isn’t that what everybody wants? High energy, a fit body, mental clarity, optimal body function, and the absence of disease well into old age. If that is what you want then the FirstLine Therapy Program can help. > Getting Started.
What is FirstLine Therapy?
FirstLine Therapy is a “therapeutic lifestyle program” which means that this program will help you live your life in a way that improves your health. A “therapeutic lifestyle” means making choices every day that will enhance your health and help prevent disease, enabling you to achieve a full and healthy life. FirstLine Therapy works through optimizing body composition instead of just loosing weight. This allows for sustaibable weight loss and long term health. > Body Composition
Based on Science
FirstLine Therapy is based on extensive scientific research demonstrating that many of the chronic diseases associated with aging can be prevented or even treated by adopting a healthy lifestyle. > Clinical Research
Recommended for Health
A therapeutic lifestyle program is recommended by leading health organizations as a primary therapy for individuals with many of the conditions listed above as well as for health problems such as:
- stress related disorders
- fatigue disorders
- insomnia and sleeping issues
- PMS and other menstrual problems
- polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS)
- other hormone-related symptoms
- pain syndromes
- Inflammatory bowel disorders
- inflammatory skin conditions
- conditions related to overweight and obesity
Nutrition and Lifestyle
Adopting habits of living that are healthy may delay the onset of illness in old age and increase your years of good health and full function. FirstLine Therapy will put you on the path to optimal health through a combination of balanced eating, regular exercise, stress reduction and appropriate nutritional supplementation.
Fundamentals of FirstLine Therapy
The path to optimal health begins with:
- knowledge of a healthy lifestyle
- balanced eating habits
- regular physical activity and movement
- appropriate nutritional supplementation with condition-specific nutrients
- proper elimination and digestion to maximize nutrition from food and remove waste
- stress management for internal balance
- sleep for proper mind / body functioning
Sound simple? It is, when you have the information necessary to lead a healthy lifestyle. The end result is a program that not only helps control premature aging, but also helps to prevent chronic disease and prolong vitality.